- Starting Point: Pick up at hotel
- Departure Time: 2 pm (Mondays to Saturdays)
- Duration of the excursion: 5 hs
- Passengers: 1 to 18
Start: We will leave Mendoza City to head for the olive oil factories and the most important wineries placed at Luján de Cuyo department, one of the most developed wine regions in the city.
Activity: We will visit an olive oil factory and the most well-known wineries, where we will taste great wines. Professional guides will be waiting for us to give a full explanation about the architectural style of the winery, the wine-making process, and how to taste wines. We will finish the tour visiting the Carrodilla`s Church, which is closely related to the history of Mendoza and its vineyards.
The price Includes
- Visit and tasting at Bodega in Lujan de Cuyo.
- Vist and tasting at Bodega in Maipu.
- Visit and tasting of olive oil Company in Maipu.
- Transfer in-out from Hotel.
- Bilingual and professional guide
- Personal insurance