- Starting Point: Pick up at hotel
- Departure Time: 10 am
- Duration of the excursion: 6 hrs
- Passengers: 1 to 4 (for larger groups please contact us)
Started by a group of Argentinian and Italian friends, Achaval-Ferrer’s Italian winemaker Roberto Cipressois specializes in small production wines that yield a high concentration of flavors, colors and aromas.
We’ll first head to their beautiful 60-acre vineyard, Finca Bella Vista for a tour and taste of their world renowned wines.
Followed by a visit to Achaval-Ferrer’s second winery, Melipal. Here, we will do a Tour & Tasting, followed by Lunch at the Melipal’s restaurant, “ Tenute del Mondo” with a 5 course menu, paired with a Spanish “Arinzano” wine, two from “Achaval-Ferrer” Winery and two wines from “Melipal” Winery.
The price Includes
- Transportation (private driver) from and back to the pick up location.
- Achaval Ferrer Winery Tour & Tasting
- Melipal Winery Tour & Tasting
- Lunch at Melipal Winery
- Bilingual guide
- Optional, 3rd Selected Winery with Tour & Tasting ( additional USD $12 per person)
WHY we recommend this Experience
Why we recommend this tour: Boutique winery Achaval-Ferrer is a requisite visit while in Mendoza to sample Argentina’s most awarded wines. Their malbec wines and blends consistently earn high scores.
As mentioned, Achaval-Ferrer owns Melipal Winery as well, by visiting these two exceptional bodegas, you can get a sense of the philosophy and vision behind these winemakers.
Both wineries are only 30 min. away from downtown Mendoza. By visiting the brand’s 2 wineries, you obtain a 15% discount off your purchase on all of their wine selection.