- Starting Point: Pick up at hotel
- Departure Time: 10 a.m
- Duration of the excursion: 6 hrs
- Passengers: 1 to 4 (for larger groups please contact us)
We’ll first head to Pulenta Winery for a tour & tasting of their wines. Here you will learn about the special winemaking methods applied and the history of the Pulenta Family, now with its 4th generation of winemakers.
Followed by a visit to Andeluna Winery, home to one of the most amazing wine cellars in the region, combining the latest technology with the ideal architectural design to compliment the setting. Here, we will do a tour & tasting, followed by a 3 course pairing Lunch to enjoy the full Andeluna Experience.
The price Includes
- Transportation (private driver) from and back to the pick up location.
- Pulenta Winery Tour & Tasting
- Andeluna Winery Tour & Tasting
- Lunch at Andeluna Winery 6 course with pairings.
- Bilingual guide
- Optional, 3rd Selected Winery with Tour & Tasting ( additional USD $12 per person)
WHY we recommend this Experience
The Pulenta family believes that making a great wine is an act of generosity, always considering who will taste it. With a mission to produce limited series of great wines, proudly made in Argentina, Pulenta Estate is a must see in Mendoza.
Do you want to feel the comfortness of home while tasting superb wine and looking at breathtaking Andes Mountains? Andeluna is the place for that. it invites you to lay around in their sofas, just as you do at home, while tasting wines with your friends or new people who will become friends after this experience!
Find Argentinian Cuisine, with regional ingredients, that originated from different immigrant and domestic recipes. The products that are offered are in its majority, organic from an orchard located at 5 km from our winery, carefully selected for Andeluna.