- Starting Point: Pick up at hotel
- Departure Time: 10 am.
- Duration of the excursion: 6 hrs.
- Passengers: 1 to 4 (for larger groups please contact us)
Start the day by visiting Finca Sophenia, one of the most recognized wineries from Argentina for the top quality wine it produces, for a Tour & Tasting.
Followed by a Tour & Tasting at Passionate Wines, by Matías Michelini, targeted at those with a passion for enjoying wine, it is the means through which the winemaker explores new ideas about what wine is: innovation, freedom, pleasure, terroir.
Finish the day with a cherry on top by enjoying an Argentinian barbeque at Posada La Tapera and have a true local and authentic Asado Argentino!
The price Includes
- Transportation (private driver) from and back to the pick up location.
- Sophenia Winery Tour & Tasting
- Passionate Wines Tour & Tasting
- Argentinian Asado at Posada La Tapera
- Bilingual guide
- Optional, 3rd Selected Winery with Tour & Tasting ( additional USD $12 per person)
WHY we recommend this Experience
Uco Valley is one of the most prestigious regions to produce high quality wines, where the terroir benefits from the cooler climate, abundant sun, and sharp contrast between day and night temperature, delivering the highest quality from Argentina.
Finca Sophenia has made its dream come true: preparing great wines, in a genuinely unique “terroir” located at the foothills of the Andes.
Matias Michelini at Passionate Wines creates his magic using a natural and sustainable winemaking process and maximum respect for the surroundings and the local community.