- Starting Point: Pick up at hotel
- Departure Time: 10am
- Duration of the excursion: 6hrs
- Passengers: 1 to 4 (for larger groups please contact us)
We’ll start the day off by visiting Trivento Winery for a Tour & Tasting. TRIVENTO means three winds: The Polar, Zonda and Sudestada winds blow across the sunny and arid land of Mendoza.
We’ll then head to El Enemigo Winery for a Tour & Tasting of their selection of wines.
Followed by Lunch at El Enemigo’s restaurant “Casa Vigil” and enjoy a 3 course menu designed to blow your mind.
The price Includes
- Trivento Winery Tour & Tasting
- El Enemigo Winery Tour & Tasting
- Lunch at Casa Vigil 3 Course Gran Enemigo Experience
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation (private driver) from and back to the pick up location.
- Optional, 3rd Selected Winery with Tour & Tasting (additional USD $12 per person)
WHY we recommend this Experience
Whether you call it Casa Vigil, Casa El Enemigo or the El Enemigo winery, you can visit the home of famous winemaker Alejandro Vigil where a boutique winery, an award-winning restaurant and quirky cellar awaits. Here you can taste the entire El Enemigo range.
Pioneering and innovation are reflected in the facilities of Trivento. The winery is equipped with technology of the latest generation, and the techniques employed in the care of the grapes help preserve the character of each terroir. The collection of terroirs includes eight vineyards located in the main winegrowing areas of Mendoza: Valle de Uco, Oasis Luján-Maipú and Oasis Este.
These wineries are located in Maipu, only 35 minutes away from downtown Mendoza.