- Starting Point: Pick up at hotel
- Departure Time: 10 am
- Duration of the excursion: 6hs
- Passengers: 1 to 4 (for larger groups please contact us)
We’ll first head to “The Vines of Mendoza” where we will do a Tour & Tasting of 2 of their boutique Wineries that master the art of small batch winemaking at Corazon de Sol Winery and Super Uco Winery.
Followed by a visit to “Clos de los 7” Winery, also made up of different boutique wineries, specifically Diamandes, where we will also do a Tour & Tasting and discover how altitude plays an important role in winemaking and how the location of each of these boutique wineries plays a fundamental role in the expressiveness of their wines.
Finish the day by enjoying lunch at one of the following wineries: Monteviejo / Diamandes / Gimenez Rilli.
The price Includes
- Super Uco or Corazon de Sol Winery Tour & Tasting
- Diamandes or Monteviejo Winery Tour & Tasting
- Lunch at Monteviejo Winery, Diamandes Winery or Gimenez Rilli Winery
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation (private driver) from and back to the pick up location.
WHY we recommend this Experience
Visit Uco Valley and experience the different characteristic of the soil of this blessed location on earth. Given its great beauty, the Uco Valley is captivating in every way. And SuperUco Winery welcomes you to visit their unique winery at the foot of the imposing mountain landscape.
“There are good places to grow wine everywhere, but Argentina is especially blessed. Its position in relation to the Andes Mountains means you can play with altitude and benefit from milder weather in a very sunny country. The soil types made up of gravel and stones that have washed down from the mountains are also particularly conducive.”
– Michel Rolland – on Clos de los Siete