- Starting Point: Pick up at hotel
- Departure Time: 8:30 hrs. Available on Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday
- Duration of the excursion: 8 hrs
- Passengers: 1 to 18
We’ll begin the day by heading to Sin Fin Winery for a tour & tasting of 3 of their wines. Followed by a tour & tasting at Trapiche Winery.
From there, we’ll visit Familia Zuccardi Winery for an olive oil Tour & Tasting at their Olivicola, Zuelo.
Followed by a 3 course Lunch at “Pan y Oliva” restaurant, at Familia Zuccardi Winery.
The price Includes
- Sin Fin Winery Tour & Tasting
- Trapiche Winery Tour & Tasting
- Olivicola Zuelo from Familia Zuccardi Winery Tour & Tasting
- Lunch at “Pan y Oliva” at Familia Zuccardi Winery
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation (private driver) from and back to the pick up location.
WHY we recommend this Experience
Don’t miss the chance to visit “The best Winery and Vineyard” in South America and the World, awarded to Zuccardi Valle de Uco by the academy of the world’s best vineyards, formed by 500 international wine references, sommeliers and luxury travel correspondents.
Trapiche will blow you away with its biodynamic practices, these stand out as the purest form of ecological agriculture, which is aimed at preserving the natural properties of crops by eliminating the use of chemicals, herbicides and fungicides and calculating the moon cycles for the harvest. Those practices also look to sustain ecosystem balance and biological diversity and to recover bacterial activity in the soil.